The new FLIR Exx series are the new generation of Advanced Thermal Cameras to accurately find faults. The cameras include a large new 4” screen with MSX embossed overlay and FLIR industry leading image quality, auto focus, voice and text annotation, image directory naming, one touch manual span / level selection and a host of other on-board camera functions. Each FLIR Exx comes with a Thermal sensitivity as low as 0.03 for crisp clear image quality!
Wi-Fi & FLIR Tools Mobile Communication
Connect E-Series cameras to smartphones and tablets with our Wi-Fi app. Stream live thermal video so co-workers can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust contrast and color, add more measurement tools, then package images in concise reports and email findings right from the field to expedite critical decisions.
MSX Thermal Image Enhancement
Numbering, labels and other key features aren’t always apparent in a regular thermal image, often requiring a separate photo for reference. Instead, MSX virtually etches those visual details onto the infrared image in real time to create an all-in-one, thermal picture that shows exactly where problems are heating up.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
With our latest Dark Precision touchscreen interface at your fingertips, you’ll be able to instantly tap into multiple temperature measurement tools, image modes, archived JPEGs, and more so setting and getting it right is never a hassle.
Add up to three box areas and three moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
New auto screen orientation lets you switch between landscape and portrait view to optimize your field of view while keeping the temperature measurement overlays upright on the LCD no matter how you hold the camera.
Optional Optics and Full Focus Control
A variety of interchangeable lenses let you switch to wide angle for capturing more of the scene in one shot or telephoto to see and measure temperatures on distant and smaller targets. Manual focus helps you dial in the sharpest clarity and finest accuracy.
Other Unique and Beneficial Features:
- LED lamp and laser pointer for lighting dark settings and marking locations in visual photos; illumination provides extra visible detail for MSX enhancement.
- One Touch Level / Span adjustment.
- Bluetooth communication sends data from MeterLink-enabled clamp and moisture meters to the camera, embedding it into thermal images as you capture them.
- Higher temperature range (up to 650°C) helps you measure hotter-running equipment more accurately so you know whether it’s operating safely within spec, and greater sensitivity helps you see subtler temperature patterns that can make all the difference
- Higher thermal sensitivity at <0.03°C helps you see subtler temperature differences and heat patterns that make finding moisture intrusion, pest infestations, and more much easier